Expertise With Retailers / Wholesalers In Merchandise Planning
Vicki Alvarado is an Alliance member with Columbus Consulting specializing in all aspects of Merchandise Planning. She provides skills in all aspects of process and requirements definition for Planning and Merchant organizations. She has over 30 years of experience in the Retail / Wholesale Planning and Merchandising industry in the US and Europe. She is skilled in system selection, documentation, business design, implementation and training. Prior to joining CCI, Vicki worked for LittleMissMatched, Polo Ralph Lauren (Retail and Wholesale US/EU divisions) and Bloomingdales.
- NEST Fragrances – Client Manager, Business Lead
- Assessment of Organization, business and production process partnering with CEO/CFO
- STL (Spain) – Subject Matter Expert, Planning
- Business lead for implementation of Infor (Predictix) Merchandise Planning system working with Spanish client for Carolina Herrera and Purificacion Garcia brands
- David Yurman – Business Lead, Planning, Training Liaison ERP
- Assisted in the final stages of roll out of Oracle ERP. Business lead for implementation of Oracle Merchandise Planning system. Created and rolled out Training documents and Business process documents for both systems for Retail and Wholesale teams
- Ann Inc. – Business Lead, Planning
- Accessed client on current business practice and provided recommendations to standardize process across brands and channels. Actively participated in Vendor software selection process including creating requirements, scenarios and criteria for vendors
- maurices – Business Lead, Planning
- Worked with Team to revise functionality in RPAS solution. Created and rolled out process documentation for Cross Functional roles for Planning activities.