Versatile Leader in Solution Design and Retail Strategy
Tim is a Principal with Columbus Consulting with a strong background in consumer packaged goods and retail. Tim’s passion for connected planning started over five years ago as a client of Columbus Consulting where he implemented Anaplan across Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams and saw firsthand the transformative impact it had on the business and for his colleagues. His current focus is in the delivery and successful adoption of planning solutions across the sales, marketing, and human resources functions. Prior to joining Columbus, Tim led the eCommerce transformation of a leading beauty company then led the sales and marketing of a 7-figure consumer packaged goods startup.
- Canada Goose – Project Manager & Model Builder
- Transitioned manual wholesale sales planning process into a flexible multi-dimensional planning application with both top-down and bottoms-up logic.
- Built a custom sales clustering application to integrate into existing assortment planning software.
- Re-designed 5-year long-range planning application to incorporate historical benchmarking, improve forecast spread logic, and streamline end user inputs.
- Transformed decentralized location-based planning to into a globally aligned regional planning solution across the direct-to-consumer business.
- Intuit – Model Builder
- Architected and built matchmaking application for Intuit clients and internal experts based off algorithms that maximize scarce capacity based on the real-time inputs of 150+ users.
- Anaplan Master Anaplanner Hackathon for Covid-19 – Model Builder
- Collaborated to build the scaffolding of a connected planning application envisioned by Gov. Cuomo on how health care sites can collaborate on moving scarce inventory and resources during COVID-19. The solution was shared publicly to inspire solutions and promote collaboration during the pandemic.