Extensive Experience in Business Analytics & Reporting
Tiffany Doyle has over 30 years of Retail experience with a proven record of successfully delivering business critical reporting and analytics. Her expertise includes improving business process and analytics with the delivery of business intelligence solutions in merchandising, planning and allocation, supply chain, finance, store operations, human resources, and store construction and design. She is respected for her leadership skills and ability to build high performing teams with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Christmas Tree Shops – Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for gathering requirements, build of a new data model, development of MicroStrategy reports, testing and implementation of the needed reports. Also supported developers with identifying source system data, data mapping and business logic needed to populate the data model for the reporting.
- Five Below – Supply Chain Product Manager
- Responsible for requirements, design and implementation of critical business reporting. Led the BI reporting conversion to a new operating system including identifying critical changes needed, testing and post go live support.
- Soft Surroundings – Business Analyst & Tableau Developer
- Responsible for the design, development and functional requirements for the enterprise BI data warehouse. This included the development of executive dashboards, testing and implementation as well as process improvements.
- American Signature Inc. – Project Manager & Business Analyst, MicroStrategy Developer
- Led a MicroStrategy environment initiative providing process improvements, and environment clean up. Project manager providing status and maintained the budget and timeline for two projects. Business analyst gather requirements for the Open to buy and digital asset management projects.