Proven Leadership in Solution Design
Stuart is a Principal with Columbus Consulting with extensive experience in Planning and Inventory Management systems and processes. Over his career he has delivered many different planning technologies into numerous different client environments approaches. He typically leads projects from overall scope agreement, through requirements definition and technical design, and on to the QA and UAT efforts and ultimately covers the training and handholding required for successful adoption. Stuart engages with clients with enthusiasm, passion and humor in order to get buy-in from all parts of the organization to support a cultural and technical change to the process.
- Columbus Consulting International
- Completed projects with Canada Goose, to deliver Assortment Planning (7thonline) and B2B Sales Ordering (nuOrder) in very aggressive timelines. Currently engaged in delivering a D2C forecasting solution for the organization
- Worked with Talbots on multiple projects including; selecting and implementing JDA’s EP Solution, as well as re-designing an in-house Buy Tool.
- TXT Retail (since acquired by Aptos)
- Responsible for leading the solution design activities on projects with Urban Outfitters and other clients
- Maple Lake (since acquired by TXT Retail/Aptos)
- Part of the executive team that provided strategy and project leadership. Also led process design, configuration, testing, training, and project sponsorship roles for clients including: Aeropostale, Columbia, rue21, Cole Haan, DKNY, Stonewall Kitchen, & Roots
- Compass Software (since acquired by Alphameric/Torex/Oracle)
- Part of the leadership team, specifically as the liaison between business users and Compass’ team on many clients, including Ann Taylor, Dots, Nike, Marks and Spencer