Proven Expertise in System Implementation
Sam Taylor is a Principal with Columbus Consulting. Sam began his consulting career in 2010 helping to implement Predictix Planning. Since then he has been the lead configuration consultant on multiple JDA Enterprise Planning projects. He has experience with other MFP solutions including TXT Planning and Oracle PBCS. He has strong skills in systems testing, system configuration, documentation, end user support, and user training.
- Sam’s Club – Project Manager/System QA
- Project Manager/QA Lead of a 10-year-old RPAS replacement Merchandise financial Planning Project. Helped manage a team of multiple consultants and played a major role in system QA
- J.Crew – Test Lead
- Wrote test scripts to support UAT for Blue Yonder Allocation. Used Jira to track system defects and enhancement requests
- Finish Line – UAT Test Lead
- To support TXT planning implementation: Wrote system test scripts, conducted UAT testing sessions with end-users, conducted system defect meetings with developers, provided system support for end-users