Proven Experience in Business and Application Practices
Reshma Pandya is a Principal with Columbus Consulting with over 20 years of business and technical experience in retail. Proven leadership and results-oriented individual with global project experience. Her responsibilities have included project management, business & application requirements gathering, process & system design, and system configuration, training, test management & rollout. Prior to joining Columbus, Reshma held various positions with software and consulting firms.
- Dollar General, Smart & Final, Cabela’s, Hot Topic, Loblaw’s – Project Lead / Planning System Design & Implementation
- Areas of concentration included led functional design sessions that resulted in merchandise planning process change and acceptance by the business community stakeholders, designed and implemented comprehensive Strategic, Merchandise, and Store planning systems using industry-leading software packages, developed comprehensive system testing and “train the trainer” knowledge transfer, reviewed existing Planning systems and processes and prepared recommendations for improvement and involved in delivery of planning system/process roadmap in conjunction with five-year strategic plan for organizational change and systems implementation
- Intuit – Project Management, Training Documentation and Anaplan Model Building
- Project management for industry leading planning & forecasting implementations using agile implementation methodology. Utilized JIRA boards to manage Sprints. Create training documentation for the Anaplan apps. Assist with model building as needed.
- Walmart – Project Management
- Project management for industry leading planning & forecasting implementations using agile & hybrid implementation methodologies. Utilized JIRA boards, MS Project, and other communication tools to coordinate and manage project progress
- Tory Burch – System Architect
- Designed the system Architecture for JDA Enterprise planning for Retail Merchandise Planning, and Wholesale Account Planning