Recognized Subject Matter Expertise in Grocery Processes and Systems
Phillip Brown is a partner with Columbus Consulting. He is a highly qualified executive with over 30 years of progressive store operations, supply chain development, project management, system design, category management and buying experience within the Grocery and Home Improvement industries. Results focused Director with proven ability to develop and implement systems and processes that have significant top-line and bottom-line results. Talent for identifying and resolving problems, reducing supply chain costs, improving margins and service levels, and delivering multi-million dollar profit increases.
- KVAT – Food City
- Lead busines SME for implementation of Symphony MDM, Vendor Portal, PO Management, and invoice reconciliation.
- Led future state business process definition to align with new system capabilities.
- Operations Rx – Senior Consultant
- Responsible for developing systems and process improvement to improve operational efficiency and improve profitability for OperationsRx client base.
- Ahold-Delhaize America – IT Business Relationship Manager
- Responsible for leading development of the Supply Chain strategic roadmap, led the supply chain software selection process with senior leadership, and project manager on two merger projects to deliver synergy targets.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement- Director, Supply Chain Optimization
- Developed Lowe’s supply and merchandising strategy to support long term growth initiatives.
- Implemented the entire suite of Blue Yonder solutions – Merchandising, Demand, Fulfillment, Order Optimization
- Led Change management across the organization to insure adoption on the new systems and processes
- Led a team of 50 supply chain professional that provided analysis to support and optimize $9B of inventory.