Established Executive-level Retail System Professional
Marc Reifeis is a Partner at Columbus Consulting. He joined CCI in 2004 after 14-plus years in numerous retail executive and operational positions. In total he has worked in retail for 30 years. Through his retail tenure, he has amassed extensive experience across most of the areas of business operation with a focus on program/project management, system selection/implementation, application integration, inventory planning and optimization, allocation and replenishment, data warehousing and cloud-based system implementations.
- Green Growth Brands – Interim CIO and Technical Leadership
- Partnered with leadership team members to align IT organization with business.
- Recruited/hired key IT team members to deliver key initiatives, oversaw the rapid deployment of technology to the field and home office. Team implemented a core merchandising system, launched a web site and opened 150 store locations in 9 months. Developed the IT roadmap strategy and timeline including organization structure aligned to business growth objectives
- Revolutions – IT Assessment and Roadmap
- Performed a full IT and application assessment. Initiative included an application assessment with health check heatmap, roadmap strategy and timeline, full set of initiative abstracts with staffing and cost estimates, staffing assessment and a 5-year budge
- Chico’s FAS – Assortment Planning Design and Implementation Lead
- Aligned business process with application functionality, developed integration approach and guided functional and technical designs, used FlexPLM, SAP (Merchandise Hierarchy and Attributes), JDA EP, Purchase Order Management, Size and Pack integration focuses, and coordinated/managed development efforts between JDA and client