Expert In Point of Sale, Unified Commerce Systems
Lynn Hughes is a Partner with Columbus Consulting with expertise in Store Systems selection and implementation projects including Point-of-Sale, CRM and Customer Loyalty. Expert in helping retailers evaluate, select and implement store systems, improve business processes, maximize efficiencies, increase market share and profitability, and improve the relationship with their Omnichannel customers. Lynn is a highly skilled Project Manager with extensive experience managing large POS system selection and implementation projects, consistently delivering on time and under budget.
- Columbus Consulting International
- Highly skilled in project management, POS requirements definition, identifying and driving process change and improved business standards and efficiencies.
- Project Manager for Oracle Xstore implementation project for leading retailer with $1B in annual sales, including planning, scheduling, and execution of all stages of enterprise-wide systems implementation. Xstore implementation was the base of their Unified Commerce rollout.
- Project Manager for implementation of Oracle’s Customer Engagement application to support Customer Loyalty, Promotions and Coupons as well as One View of the Customer across client’s family of brands, including 3 websites and 1,000 stores. Project was part of a large Digital Transformation initiative.
- POS Lead for retailer opening 300+ stores. Stabilized current POS system. Complete planning for customization and implementation of new POS system to be rolled out to all stores.
- Led project to implement Customer Loyalty and PLCC programs for leading denim apparel company.
- PVH Corporation – POS Manager
- POS Manager – Led the implementation of a new POS system in 250 corporate stores while supporting the company’s rapid growth of opening 20 stores monthly, across 5 divisions of PVH.