Results-focused and resourceful leader
Krystie is Principal Consultant at Columbus Consulting with 10+ years of experience providing consulting and implementing solutions for retailers worldwide. She harnesses proven executive level leadership in technology organizations in alignment with the company’s vision, value, and goals. Builds long term strategic relationships with global customers while farming opportunities for SaaS revenue generation. Krystie is a trusted advisor who partners with executive leaders to understand objectives, craft a roadmap for desired outcomes, and implement solutions from strategy through execution. An innovative, results-driven, and detail-oriented team leader with excellent cross- functional collaboration to curate strategic and operational recommendations. Skilled at creating and leading high-performing teams.
- Columbus Consulting– Principal Consultant
- Walgreens- Program Manager for Assortment and Merchandise Planning Vendor Selection
- The Wills Group – Project Manager for ERP Implementation of PDI Suite
- Clear Demand– VP Professional Services, Price & Promotion Optimization
- Led high performing services & product team that managed and delivered value to a customer portfolio that represented approximately $50B+ in Annual Revenue in the retail industry.
- S5 Stratos– Director of Professional Services. Assortment Planning and MFP
- Managed & developed a team of business consultants and QA resources that led the successful implementations of the Assortment Planning and MFP Solutions.
- KLD Consulting – Program Manager & Strategic Business Consultant
- Led solution selection, implementation and upgrades of Assortment Planning, MFP, Allocation and demand planning solutions for multiple retailers
- JDA Software– Business Consultant, Assortment Planning
- Provide thought leadership to business users during Implementations and aligned business process with the software solution.