Leader of Transformative Initiatives That Deliver Business Results
Kris is an innovative information technology leader with expertise in large-scale business transformation initiatives and organizational leadership. Kris has over 20+ years in retail, manufacturing, and distribution developing and implementing business strategies to effectively impact operational efficiency, enhance competitiveness, and increase revenues. Kris has served as a CIO, CTO, and CDO where she has successfully completed numerous digital transformation, ERP, Data/MDM, Analytics, Unified Commerce HR, Store Systems, and Logistics projects.
- La Senza – Chief Information Officer
- Created strategic and tactical IT plan for separation from L Brands with a cloud first focus. Included the replacement of ERP, POS/Stores, OMS, sourcing, planning, allocation, and ecommerce systems, security and infrastructure, and a new IT organization.
- York Risk Services – Chief Data Officer
- Led the digital transformation of York Risk Services from 70+ separate acquisitions to an integrated company. Assessment of capabilities, creation and execution of strategic and tactical plans to improve York’s Digital Nervous System.
- Implemented Master Data Management, Data Quality, ETL, API, messaging tools, predictive analytics, OCR, and machine learning
- Owned $50M P&L for data, integration, reporting, and analytics product lines which supported 6,000 customers and 30,000+ users.
- OCLC – Executive Director, Global Technologies
- Led an international 300+ software delivery team with seven global locations. Created a 3-year product roadmap that included evaluation of our software products and end-state goals. Oversaw implementation of new ERP and MDM solutions.
- The Limited – Chief Information Officer
- Architected and implemented business and technology changes that enhanced business profitability, reduced costs and drove client engagement including unified commerce abilities, mobile POS, OMS, and new HCM / Payroll systems.
- Express – Vice President, Application Development & Support
- Built the Application Development and Support team from the ground up as Express transitioned from L Brands to a standalone entity. Provided pivotal leadership and program management in the implementation of all corporate systems, new store technology, an ecommerce site, a new loyalty program, and enabling international expansion.
- Big Lots – Program Manager for WMS implementation
- Provided leadership oversight and program management for installation of Manhattan’s Warehouse Management Systems
- Leslies Pool Mart – Program Manager
- Program Manager for Salesforce B2B and Service Cloud implementations