Supply chain professional with proven track record on solution implementation
Kazi Saif is a supply chain professional with over 22 years of experience in designing business processes and solutions, and leading the implementation of IT projects at Fortune 500 clients for major supply chain vendors including Blue Yonder, JDA Software and i2 Technologies. He is experienced in the full scope of supply chain management project life cycle including requirements gathering, business process and solution design, functional specifications, data mapping, solution configurations, test scenario development, planners’ workflow design, training material development and delivery of training. Kazi specializes in the areas of sales and operations planning (production planning), demand planning, master planning and scheduling, distribution and deployment planning, inventory management, procurement planning and strategic supply chain network design.
- ReaderLink Distribution Services, Chicago, IL – Solution Architect, Distribution Planning
- Designed procurement and distribution solutions for various merchandising methods that handle best sellers, planograms, promotions, in-house publishing, etc.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club, Boston, MA – Solution Architect, Demand Planning
- Designed and implemented Demand Planning solution that harmonizes and streamlines various methods, techniques and platforms currently used in the company
- Cabela’s, Sydney, NE – Subject Matter Expert, Demand and Supply Planning
- Led the business team in developing state-of-the-art business processes in retail supply chain planning
- Guided the implementation team in designing the solution architecture and business functionalities
- Designed test plans and workflows; developed training materials and supported the training
- Ralph Lauren Corporation, New York – Subject Matter Expert, Retail Supply Planning
- Explored the existing supply planning processes, gathered requirements, identified the pain points and created the roadmap for the implementation of a to-be process using the Agile Development Methodology