Accomplished IT Technical Lead
Karl Gillam is a Principal with Columbus Consulting International LLC. He has been consulting for retail clients for the last 20 years. He has over 28 years of consulting experience. His responsibilities have included project management, business and application requirements gathering, process and system design, application development, and system configuration and rollout.
- Ralph Lauren – Technical Lead
- Areas of concentration included implementation of Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation for six global divisions, designed and implemented numerous application enhancements, including Alternate Data Collects and Multi-Level Data Collects
- Limited Brands – Technical Lead
- Led team that implemented Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation for 4 divisions. Responsible for design and implementation of numerous application enhancements, including Alternate Data Collects and Multi-Level Data Collects. Delivered technical training to development team members
- DSW, Inc. – Technical Lead
- Led development team in implementation of Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation, developed multiple Alternate Data Collects to improve allocation efficiency. Responsible for planning and deploying Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation software upgrades.
- At Home – Technical Lead
- Responsible for implementing Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation with Blue Yonder (JDA) MMS deployed in the Cloud.