Proven Leadership For Project Development
Jeff Fisher is a Partner at Columbus Consulting. He has served as a senior-level IT executive with a business focus for the last 12 years of his 25-year retail career. He has been consulting for retail clients with Columbus Consulting for the past 11 years. His responsibilities have included providing senior vision and leadership, organizational design, systems implementation, project management, business and application requirements gathering, and process and system design for merchandising, planning & allocation, distribution, logistics, and POS.
- Starbucks – Project Manager
- Project manager for global team of o9 Solutions implementation of automated store replenishment
- Petco – Leadership roles
- Several roles included Project manager for Siebel datacenter migration, Project Manager for upgrade of the Concierge project and Scrum Master/PM/SME for Petcoach Place of the Future.
- Lucky Brand Jeans – Project Manager
- Project manager/Technical SME for implementations of XBRi Loss Prevention and ShopperTrak traffic counting and cloud reporting as part of the cutover team from previous parent company.
- Thirty-One Gifts – Project Manager
- Project manager/Technical SME for merchandise planning system selection and implementation; managed 2.5 year project for top-down, bottom up and financial planning, including QA, UAT
- Sam’s Club
- Developed strategy for the implementation of a standalone Datamart for Sam’s Club (a $47BB division of Wal-Mart)
- Walmart US – Leadership Role
- Led requirements analysis and technical design for a datamart to support the US Merchandising group (over 1000 users)
- Ross Stores – Project Manager
- Project manager for Oracle Location store planning project