Business Systems Analyst and Project Coordinator
Jay Sharma is a high-energy technology professional with experience working on projects, financials. delivery, solutions engineering and end-user support to drive business success. He is a creative problem solver with intellectually-curious and resourceful approach in finding quality-driven resolutions to technical issues; he perseveres in digging down to root causes to technical challenges requiring solutions.
Rue21 – Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst
- Helped drive the architecture for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud & CDP implementation while driving delivery.
Hibbett | City Gear – Project Coordinator
- Developed a process and budget templates to manage a $20M+ portfolio by aligning project names and creating a single source of truth for all department projects. This process and template will be utilized to help track and control spend on all projects.
- Supported the development of an IT Service Management (ITSM) solution for an ERP launch to help allow for efficient and effective communication from end users and allow faster triage of issues.
Leslie’s Poolmart, Inc – Project Coordinator
- Managed financials for the project portfolio of $20M over 2 years. The role required resource forecasting, budget health, executive presentation, and invoice management.
- Administered the Salesforce Platform & the Jira Platform to deliver a stable experience for end users in order to deliver a high degree of service and excellence.
- Supported 2 call centers with over 200 agents total and a business operations portal for support tickets.
- Designed and wrote the IT Service Management (ITSM) & SDLC manuals for the development teams on best practices and aided with the creation of a Manager’s Guide to onboard new team members.
Sharma Consulting, LLC – Consultant
- Developed and configured Jira solutions for teams to Integrate data between two Instances by aligning schemes and statues between environments.