Accomplished IT Technical Lead
Jarrod Rywolt is a Principal at Columbus Consulting and has strong team leadership and automation skills, and process documentation experience which is utilized in all of his planning systems experiences including; Arthur, Anaplan, Blue Yonder (JDA) EP, Excel/VBA, Predictix, and RPAS. He has functional expertise in the areas of Merchandise Planning, Account Planning, Demand Planning, Financial Planning, Forecasting, Size Profiling, Style Planning, Contracts management, and Reporting.
Jarrod has achieved the Anaplan Certified Model Builder certification.
- Carhartt – Technical Developer, Training, Change Management, Testing/QA
- Predictix Implementation for Integrated Planning & Demand Forecasting. Configuration management. Data troubleshooting assistance.
- Jos A. Banks – Men’s Warehouse / Technical Developer, Training, Change Management, Testing/QA
- Data conversion/migration to single hierarchy.
- Excel/VBA OTB reporting from Logility.
- Ralph Lauren – Technical Developer, Training
- Developed a Monthly Forecast Report and migrated from Arthur to Blue Yonder (JDA) EP.
- Developed Excel/VBA Buy and Distro tools.
- Optimized Store Alpha tool to dynamically calculate pivot fields for multiple selected attributes.
- Ross Stores – Technical Developer, Training, Testing/QA
- Design contributor for Arthur Planning to support micro-merchandising processes for a division.
- Complex Excel/VBA tool performance optimizations.
- Enhance Excel/VBA tools for future store growth.
- Nike – Technical Developer
- Developed ladder planning, staging, aggregation, and line architecture tools.
- Developed line architecture tool for long term planning.