Leader In Solutions Architecture and Project Management
Eric Bunfill is a Partner at Columbus Consulting. He has been consulting for retail clients with Columbus Consulting for the past six years. He is a highly motivated business consultant, solution architect, and Information Technology expert with 30 years of experience designing, developing, and managing the implementation of numerous systems and solutions to solve complex business needs.
- Christmas Tree Shops – Workstream Leader
- Led initiative to implement Workday – HR, Payroll and Finance as part of a larger TSA program. Included partnership with an approved Workday SI as well as partnering with internal senior leadership to deliver program in an unprecedented timeframe.
- Leslie’s Poolmart – Program / Project Management
- Led multiple projects as part of a large scale digital transformation initiative. Worked with internal leadership teams to standardize new business processes, managed multiple external vendors to deliver enhancements to the overall supply chain and implemented supporting technical enhancements to optimize the flow of orders from capture to fulfillment.
- At Home – Program/Project Management
- Responsible for implementation of a new multi million-dollar Distribution Center, managed all aspects of project from concept to delivery, developed and managed master project plan, schedule, and budget, and coordinated all activities across a variety of external vendors and internal employees.
- Signet – Interim Web Development Manager
- Held position as Interim Software development manager for Web Development team. Implemented Agile methodology into support, QA, and new development processes and prioritized and coordinated resources for support and project initiatives.