Leader In Solutions Architecture and Project Management
Eric Bunfill is a Partner at Columbus Consulting. He has been consulting for retail clients with Columbus Consulting for the past six years. He is a highly motivated business consultant, solution architect, and Information Technology expert with 30 years of experience designing, developing, and managing the implementation of numerous systems and solutions to solve complex business needs.
- At Home – Program/Project Management
- Responsible for implementation of a new multi million-dollar Distribution Center, managed all aspects of project from concept to delivery, developed and managed master project plan, schedule, and budget, and coordinated all activities across a variety of external vendors and internal employees.
- Signet – Interim Web Development Manager
- Held position as Interim Software development manager for Web Development team. Implemented Agile methodology into support, QA, and new development processes and prioritized and coordinated resources for support and project initiatives.
- PetSmart – Program/Project Management
- Leadership in the re-implementation of the Merchandise Product Hierarchy in SA, conducting weekly executive status meetings to drive schedule, impact, and timely decision making, and systems upgrade of the JDA EP system. Responsibility also included the coordination of impact analysis / QA testing / implementation schedule across multiple systems.
- Lucky Brand Dungarees – Program/Project Management
- Project leadership for all processes related to the implementation of a new 3PL system integrated into existing supply chain PLM / Wholesale ERP system. Led cross functional teams / vendors to deliver new HR / Payroll / Time & Attendance / Scheduling and Forecasting / Expense & Benefit Management systems in the cloud. Worked with C-level executives to drive change & accountability throughout the organization.