Leads Strategic Initiatives That Drive Sustainable Results
Elizabeth Elliott is a Managing Partner at Columbus Consulting and an accomplished retail executive with a proven track record of successfully leading and implementing large complex initiatives, while diving in deep and driving business process, change management, and ensuring people, process, culture and technology are aligned to deliver sustained results. Respected for leadership and change management skills, and ability to develop highly effective project teams capable of executing integrated process and systems initiatives. Strong ability to influence and build collaborative relationships across all functions of an organization, driving buy-in and ownership of strategic initiatives while managing day-to-day operations.
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty – Vice President, Business Process Integration and Marketing Operations
- Areas of concentration (both tactical and strategic) include Merchandising, Product Development, Finance, Planning and Allocation, Business Development and Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations. Held positions of increasing responsibility from Business Relationship Executive to VP of Business Process Integration and member of the Executive Committee
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Senior Director of Retail Business Systems
- Responsible for creating and developing a Retail Business department. The primary role of the newly formed department was to identify, define, prioritize and execute new initiatives that aligned with growth objectives and/or enabled greater efficiencies
- Tiffany & Co. – Director of Inventory Planning and Acquisition Scheduling
- Held positions of increasing responsibility within replenishment management, merchandise planning, and strategic initiatives