Anaplan Solutions Architect Serving the Needs of Clients Throughout FP&A, Real Estate, Private Equity, & Supply Chain
Dave Edwards is a Principal and Master Anaplanner with Columbus Consulting. He has spent the past 5 years working exclusively with the Anaplan platform as a model builder and solutions architect, both full time and as an independent consultant. Throughout his career, his experience has included finance use cases ranging from FP&A to Real Estate and Private Equity, with additional work alongside Supply Chain organizations. His in-depth knowledge of the Anaplan platform has allowed him to drive growth and sustainability within his clients’ business processes and technology landscapes.
- •Intuit – Data Integrations & Sales Forecasting
- Oversaw the implementation of data integrations through Anaplan API and Amazon Redshift for the Customer Success organization. Led the design of a target setting and agent performance tracking solution for the Sales Operations team.
- Welltower, Inc. – Solutions Architect
- Architected the implementation of a statistical real estate portfolio budgeting model through Anaplan’s New UX dashboard interface. Created advanced modeling capabilities that allowed the FP&A team to evaluate historical revenue and expense performance using historical median and quartile approach, as well as best-fit forecasting, outlier automation, and future projections using 14 unique methods.
- Keurig Dr. Pepper – Senior Model Builder
- Developed a centralized Data Hub and FP&A applications, which included metadata design for an organization of over 12,000 cost centers and 2,000 GL accounts with Anaplan reporting capabilities for an additional 9 Hyperion and 7 TM1 dimensions. Enhanced model performance by reducing existing workspace size by 65% through elimination of architectural inefficiencies leftover from legacy model design.