Established Executive Level Merchandise Planning & Allocation Professional
Brian Greene is a Principal with Columbus Consulting. Prior to joining Columbus, Brian held executive-level roles throughout his 25+ year career in retail and e-commerce, specializing in Merchandising and Planning, Allocation, and Assortment Planning. He has experience with multiple retailers in leading and advising on the system design and implementation, end-to-end process optimization, and organization design. He has depth of knowledge of the department and specialty store segments, private and national brand business models, and apparel and home product categories.
- GrowGeneration – Client Manager, Consultant
- Conducted an assessment of GrowGen’s current and future aspirations for their buying and inventory management process, technology and organization. Provided a gap analysis and future state roadmap with recommendations for prioritizing capability and process needs.
- Target Corporation – VP, Apparel & Accessories
- Responsible for leading the Merchandise Planning team for all categories within apparel and accessories for both Stores and Ecommerce channels. Developed the technology roadmap in partnership with Target’s Capabilities organization and implemented store grading into the assortment planning process.
- J.C. Penny Company – SVP, Planning & Allocation
- Held numerous leadership roles in Divisional and Corporate Planning and Allocation. Advanced to the Head of Planning and Allocation for the company and joining the JCPenney Leadership Team. Led the successful implementation of Oracle MFP and JDA Allocation.
- Walt Disney World – Merchandise Planning & Brand Planning
- Held planning roles in various lines of business as well as the planning for global brands