Established Executive Level Merchandise Planning & Allocation Professional
Brian Greene is a Partner with Columbus Consulting. Prior to joining Columbus, Brian held executive-level roles throughout his 25+ year career in retail and e-commerce, specializing in Merchandising and Planning, Allocation, and Assortment Planning. He has experience with multiple retailers in leading and advising on the system design and implementation, end-to-end process optimization, and organization design. He has depth of knowledge of the department and specialty store segments, private and national brand business models, and apparel and home product categories.
- Peloton – Program and Business Lead
- Conducted a current state assessment and provided a future state roadmap for the Apparel and Accessories process, technology and organizational design.
- Tailored Brands – Client Manager, Consultant
- Conducted a current state assessment of the end-to-end and sourcing processes, evaluated the technology roadmap and PLM system in detail. Provided detailed process mapping and technology recommendations.
- Wayfair – SME, Business Expert
- Conducted a current state assessment of their allocation and replenishment capabilities, provided detailed requirements and a future state process design to support the business strategy.
- Target Corporation – VP, Apparel & Accessories
- Lead the Merchandise Planning team for all categories within apparel and accessories for both Stores and Ecommerce channels.
- J.C. Penney Company – SVP, Planning & Allocation
- Held numerous leadership roles in Divisional and Corporate Planning and Allocation. Advanced to the Head of Planning and Allocation for the company and joining the JCPenney Leadership Team.