Experienced retail professional
Brad Sterling is a Partner with Columbus Consulting. He has been consulting for retail clients for the over 25 years. His responsibilities have included project management, business process definition, application requirements gathering, system selection assistance, system design, system configuration, system testing, business process and system training, transition definition, and system implementation.
- Finish Line – Planning Process Definition and Implementation
- Responsibilities included working with business and IT representatives to define merchandise planning, financial budgeting, key item planning, store planning and grading, and assortment strategy processes. Worked with third-party software solution partners to define a technical solution that fully supported the business strategy. Assisted with projected management and led the user acceptance and training teams
- Hallmark – Planning System Analysis and Modification
- Collected and analyzed business requirements and IT compliance needs, reviewed existing system offerings, and determined a cost effective, timely upgrade approach. Coordinated with business team leads and IT representatives to implement changes without impacting business operations
- Cabela’s – Planning System Implementation
- Represented the business in an IT led project to assure system build aligned with business requirements. Created an UAT test plan by defining traceability requirements, creating a break/fix chain of command, and writing test scripts. Defined a multiple day, multiple level training program for all end users