Expertise In Allocation, Planning and Merchandising
Anne Gallutia is a Partner with over 20 years retail-related experience in merchandising, allocation, all areas of planning, and forecasting. Focus includes strategic planning, functional and business process design, system implementation, testing script creation and execution and training. Anne works with multiple software systems but has expertise in BY solutions. Anne has proven her ability to draw upon experience gained in both the retail industry and software design to utilize formal implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Ascena – Functional Lead
- Gathered and documented detailed requirements, functional specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product implementation. Designed and implemented Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation for multiple divisions. Documented new business processes. Created variables, training materials and both system and user acceptance test scripts. Executed training of 100+ users.
- At Home – Functional Lead
- Modified the PO creation and Pre-Allocation processes due to the addition of a new Distribution Center. Created new variables and methods in Blue Yonder (JDA) Allocation to aid auto split of purchase orders to the two Distribution Centers.
- Target – Functional Lead
- Documented allocation processes and functional requirements across the diverse areas of merchandise. Created the functional design for the development of an internal allocation system.
- rue 21 – Project Lead and Functional Lead
- Allocation process change and MID Allocation and Store Planning implementation.