Amy Amari Conley is a Principal Consultant with Columbus Consulting. She began her consulting career as the Training Coordinator supporting UAT at Big Lots!, followed by further opportunities as a Project Coordinator at Express, and handling Testing, Data Validation and Training duties at several clients. She moved into roles as a Business Analyst beginning with J. Jill, continuing that work with several traditional retailers, as well as within the Cannabis and CBD industry. She has worked with numerous systems including Oracle, TrueCommerce (Transaction Manager & Nexternal), NetSuite ERP, and TXT Maplelake.
- Green Growth Brands – IT Business Analyst
- Created item hierarchy for start-up company specializing in the Cannabis and CBD industry; involved extensive research in the current market to create groups, classes, etc. to align across all brands under parent company; worked with key business leaders to gain naming terminology, hierarchy levels, and sign off on final hierarchy. Created process flows for integrations for all systems, current and future. Active participant in ERP system selection
- Five Below – Business / Process Analyst
- Participated in learning and design sessions with Planning team for new Item Planning tool; created and maintained process flows. Co-authored Business Process Document, E2E and UAT test scripts, and created training manuals for each section of the system to be utilized (8 manuals). Led the sort and clean-up of Attribute/Item Type Excel document for easier clean-up by Five Below and their Planners/Buyers
- J. Jill – Business Analyst
- Participated in discovery sessions with assigned Business Lead to define process and business rules surrounding “Life of an Item”; Authored “Life of an Item” Use Case documents with Oracle retail reference model (11 documents: Creation, Maintenance, and Reclassification of Fashion and Basic Items); Authored End User Training and Train the Trainer documents (14 total)