Established Executive-level Retail Business Professional
Alain Krakirian is a Partner with Columbus Consulting. He has extensive executive-level experience in retail and e-commerce, specializing in Merchandising and Planning/Allocation. He has a focused and collaborative management style and a solid track record for leading teams and developing and implementing processes that address the unique needs of a business. Alain has extensive strategic and tactical business experience leading the Planning, Forecasting, Allocation and Replenishment functions at Omni-Channel companies. He has an in-depth knowledge of the apparel specialty segment – wholesale, retail and e-commerce – including fast-fashion.
- Proven Leadership
- Extensive, executive leadership roles in Buying, Planning and Allocation, and E-Commerce projects at major specialty and apparel retailers
- Merchandise Planning, Forecasting, Allocation and Replenishment
- Designed, implemented and led Merchandise Planning, Assortment & Allocation processes, organization and systems for national Omni-Channel retailers. Sponsored and led the selection and implementation of ERPs at Omni-Channel retailers. Evaluated and selected Merchandise Planning systems for several specialty retailers. Led the selection and implementation of Allocation system for specialty retailers. Designed custom forecasting, allocation and replenishment systems. Developed roadmap for Planning/Allocation organization, process and systems
- Other Consulting Initiatives
- Expert in business process reengineering and the development of algorithms to address unique and complex planning, forecasting, allocation and replenishment needs. Proven ability to manage multiple key account relationships and large-scale projects in widely diverse business environments, including hard goods, soft goods and grocery