Type: Contract Based /1099
Columbus Consulting is a 20-year-old company comprised of highly experienced specialists across North America and Europe. The company engages with retail brands across all channels to consult on a combination of business processes, organizational structure, corporate systems, end-user tools, and tactics. The company has delivered solutions for many of the world’s largest and most well-known retailers. Our expertise bridges functional & organizational silos through Business Strategy and Transformation Initiatives across Unified Commerce, Merchandising, Marketing, Planning, Sourcing and Supply, Inventory Management, Finance, IT, Data and Analytics. If they do it, we do it.
As the company continues to grow, we continuously look to grow our team. We seek consulting professionals with five (5) or more years of experience to deliver professional management consulting services. Consultants will work remotely or from a client’s headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Being a consultant requires an individual who is a self-starter, can manage projects and multiple priorities proactively, works both collaboratively and autonomously with minimal supervision on broadly defined assignments, demonstrates tact and diplomacy in conflict and controversy, and demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In addition, this position requires an individual who possess the skills required to:
- Develop detailed project plans to include project tasks, timelines, resources, and status
- Build relationships with “client” departments and effectively negotiate project objectives
- Identify and resolve issues through cross-functional teams
- Analyze, develop, and report recommendations to enhance department operations
- Design and effectively implement change to achieve project goals
- Five (5) years of experience in retail industry operations, IT, or management consulting.
- Monitoring, managing, and reporting on the execution of deliverables.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, including Project Managers, Business Owners, and IT Partners, to generate and contribute to the scope and delivery approach definition.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Ability to use Microsoft Access, Project, and Visio.
- Previous experience in retail software solutions is a plus.
- Proficient in collaboration tools google meets, teams, zoom
Columbus Consulting International is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. Our resource practices are based on qualifications, merit, and business need, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration.
Please send resume here if this job description meets these requirements.