See the Big Picture:
How Best to Expand Internationally with Integrated Merchandise Planning for Retail & Wholesale Channels
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
3pm GMT/10am EST
Your consumers today expect to find whatever they need whenever, wherever they interact with your brand both domestically and internationally. Instead of planning separately for each country’s stores, websites, or wholesale channels, leading apparel, footwear and accessories brands are moving towards gaining a holistic picture of global consumer demand across all distribution channels and geographies. Integrating merchandise planning between domestic and international stores, franchise, and web outlets is therefore a critical first step. This presents tremendous business opportunities: for the first time, brands can truly leverage economies of scale for production, drive significant inventory productivity improvement, reduce markdowns, whilst still delivering tailored assortments to specific countries both online and offline.
Learn the secrets for successful domestic and international planning integration from retail experts with Columbus Consulting and 7thonline.
Partner, Director of EMEA
VP of Planning Solutions
You will Learn:
- What is the business opportunity for multichannel brands and retailers to gain global corporate demand visibility across all distribution channels?
- How do leading brands achieve integration between retail, web, and wholesale planning to aid their international expansion plans?
- What are the key considerations for organization and process integration?
- What are the best practices for successful technology enablement?
- What are the lessons learned from implementations?