Strategic, Collaborative & Results Driven Retail Professional
Kevin Schlarb is a retail professional with executive experience in Merchandise Planning & Forecasting, Demand Planning, Allocation/Replenishment, Assortment & Space Optimization, Product Life Cycle Management, Promotional Effectiveness, Size Management, and Business Planning processes. His collaborative, approachable, and pragmatic style enables him to interact with all levels of an organization. He is customer centric and merchant-minded but understands the impact of complex decisions to the balance of the company, including: Finance, Store Operations, and Supply Chain. He contributes experience in change management, team and leadership development.
- 99 Cents Only Stores – Project Lead
- Developed space planning assessment.
- Rue Gilt Groupe – Project lead
- Developed business case for system implementation.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – Project Manager
- Improved service levels by implementing new reporting and improving communication with buying team and the key distributor to improve store service levels. Provided recommendations on in-stock methodology and organizational roles and responsibilities.
- PetSmart – Corporate Officer & VP
- Responsible for Merchandise Planning, Demand Planning/Allocation and Assortment/Space Optimization organization for $2B Hardgoods business. Executive lead for vendor selection of a new demand planning/allocation system. Led corporate assortment optimization initiative to narrow assortment offering while growing private label business from teens to over 50%.
- Payless ShoeSource – Corporate Officer & VP
- Over 15 years as a Corporate Officer leading Merchandise Planning and Allocation/Replenishment with experience in both Domestic (U.S./Canada/PR) and International (Latin America) markets. Led MP&A organization to open in 8 new Latin countries and directed startup of franchise business. Led B2B business to grow $65M.