Subject Matter Expert in Forecasting, Replenishment and Planning
Bob Horner is a Partner with Columbus Consulting, assisting retailers with Project Management and implementation of Planning, Allocation, Replenishment and Forecasting applications.
- American Freight – Subject Matter Expert
- Areas of concentration included creating an RFP for Forecasting and Replenishment system, created Scoring template, worked with American Freight to select and then negotiate with a software as a Service provider and assisted with the implementation of Relex Forecasting, Replenishment and Allocation
- 99 Cent Only Stores – Subject Matter Expert
- Role of Subject Matter Expert for Relex Forecasting, Replenishment and Allocation – also developed Business Processes and exception cases per specific requirements. created and managed an RFP for Fresh Merchandise Allocation and assisted in the selection process which eventually included forecasting and replenishment
- Lucky Brand – Project Manager
- Primary responsibility as a team Project Manager, managing integration between Lucky systems and Celect and extensive testing for Payment certification. Assisted Lucky with two projects – the implementation of Celect Allocation and Fulfillment Optimization and the implementation of a CRM system and Private Label Credit Card