Leader In Program Management, Project Management & Implementation
Beverly Marshall is a Principal at Columbus Consulting. She has been consulting for clients for the past seven years. She is a highly motivated business consultant and information technology expert with over 20 years of experience managing the implementation of numerous systems and solutions to solve complex business needs.
- Christmas Tree Shops – Quality Assurance & Project Management
- Leading quality assurance for program across 10 work streams. Established the quality assurance practices and templates used across the organization. Developed project management plans and templates for organization.
- Leading quality assurance for Workday Financial, HCM and Payroll. Assisting on integrations and cutover planning.
- •Ohio Department of Health – Program / Project Management
- Led multiple high profile critical projects for the current pandemic including the Ohio Coronavirus (COVID-19) Wastewater project, which includes the Ohio Coronavirus Monitoring Network dashboard and data sharing with the U.S. Center for Disease Control (U.S. CDC) in collaboration with many entities. Led teams including UAT for the Health Data Portal project to bring over 100 datasets to the public.
- Presidio, Inc. for Ohio Health – Program Management
- Responsible for implementation of a new multi million-dollar Cisco Unified Communications system, replacing Nortel PBX across 10 hospitals and 155 locations.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital – PMO Manager / IT Telecommunications & Facilities Manager
- Built and led consolidated IT Project Management Office to successful implementations for project portfolio of $10 to $40 million annual IT capital spend. Led IT PMO team to numerous successful implementations including all IT systems for a new 12 story patient tower. Led strategy, growth and maturity for Project Management Office established PMO methodologies. Proactively audited projects to ensure all aspects were on time, on budget, in scope and with high quality required for healthcare.