Columbus Consulting invested time, skills and talent into our relationship with retailers / brands to help the industry move forward through this difficult period. We have developed two tools that provide support for dealing with the challenges in location planning and allocation as a result of COVID-19. These tools are available at no cost to our retail partners.
Missing or Skewed Sales Tool
Sales data by store was impacted prior to store closing, during closures and after re openings. This solution will support populating missing or skewed sales data needed for allocation and replenishment systems.
- Initialize historical base
- Allows for phased store openings
- Allows for use of trend
- Watch a 3 minute explanation of the tool below.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and see if this solution will work for your business.
Location Planning Tool
Location Planning functional integration along with new data inputs will be more important than ever to understand and keep up with customer behavior and demands. This excel solution can be used by teams that have location planning in place as well as those that are new to planning by location.
- Establish a location plan in a quick and efficient manner
- Develop a baseline location sales using historical data, trends, ramp-up factors
- Allows for phased store openings and multiple store profiles
- Breakdown location plans to department
- Watch a 5 minute demonstration of the tool below
Email email@example.com to learn more and obtain your copy of the utility