Stuart Tattum is a Partner with Columbus Consulting where he has demonstrated a track record of delivering reliable, high quality, bottom-line oriented results for his customers in the retail industry. Stuart is a highly motivated professional with a unique combination of outstanding business and information technology skills. His experience includes business significant process and systems projects for US and international retailers and sophisticated project management in the area of software development. He is a retail software veteran with over 28 years of industry experience.
Prior to joining Columbus, Stuart worked for Planalytics where he led Marketing for Retail Planning Services and served as Chief Technology Officer. Stuart also spent 13 years in various management roles with the Arthur division of Comshare. As the Team Leader for Arthur Allocation Product Marketing Stuart directed the design, development and global rollout of the initial versions of the Arthur Allocation application. He also served as the North American Client Services Manager for Arthur Planning and Performance Analysis, managing all implementation projects. Stuart began his career at the British retailer Next, where he was a founding member of the team that developed the initial versions of the Arthur Planning, Assortment Planning and Reporting applications.
- Designed and implemented improved Merchandise, Channel and Financial planning business processes using Arthur Planning for multiple US and European retail chains and multi-channel brands.
- Implemented JDA Enterprise Planning numerous times for; specialty retailers, global multi-channel brands and specialty sporting goods retailer.
- Drove selection process of a new merchandise planning system for a specialty apparel retailer and Assortment planning for a large off-price department store.
- Implemented JDA Assortment Planning (formerly i2 BAM) and related reporting for a division of a large off-priced department store and a specialty shoe retailer.
- Upgraded JDA Arthur RAPID for a global multi-channel brand.
- Implemented JDA Allocation for a global multi-channel brand.
- Implemented Oracle Retail MFP, and related reporting system, for a division of a large off-priced department store.
- Designed and implemented ‘intelligent store need’ in JDA Allocation for department store and specialty shoe retailer.
- Designed improved business processes and upgraded JDA Arthur Planning, Allocation and PA Web, to support improved processes, while integrating with a new JDA MMS merchandising system for a specialty apparel retailer.
- Designed future Merchandise, Store and Assortment planning business processes for specialty sporting goods retailer.
- Assessed current system implementation of Arthur Planning for a global multi-channel brand.
- Project planning and quality assurance for upgrade of Arthur suite at a specialty apparel retailer.
- System evaluation Arthur Planning, JDA Allocation and PA Web for specialty apparel retailer.
- Defined future Merchandise and Channel planning business processes and implemented Torex Retail Planning to support the new processes for a multi-division, multi-channel business.
- American Eagle
- Ann Taylor
- Coach Japan
- Francesca’s Collections
- Hibbett Sporting Goods
- Kenneth Cole Productions
- Limited Stores
- Lord & Taylor
- New York & Company
- Ralph Lauren
- TJX Companies
- Urban Outfitters
- Ashley Stuart
- George (UK)
- The CATO Corporation
- Lane Bryant
- Charming Shoppes
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO)
Education and Certification
The University of Leeds (UK) – BS Honor