Marc Skinner is an Alliance with Columbus Consulting. Marc has over 20 years experience developing and implementing retail merchandising systems. Marc consults in customer-facing roles and advises on implementing Merchandise Planning and Allocation systems with a focus on integration, application configuration and BI reporting.
Prior to working with Columbus Consulting, Marc had lead development roles at IBM, JDA and i2 where he delivered industry leading merchandise planning and allocation systems.
- Designed the technical architecture for real-time BI reporting, against JDA’s assortment planning solution, for a UK apparel retailer.
- Designed business process and technical architecture of a new merchandise planning system using JDA software for Australian off-price department store.
- Designed and implemented a merchandise planning systems using i2 MP 6.2 for a US department store.
- Designed and implemented Oracle RPAS Merchandise and Channel Planning for a big box specialty retailer.
- Designed Merchandise Planning, Assortment Planning and Allocation using JDA & i2 software for a South African department store.
- Saks Incorporated
- George (UK)
- Big-W (Australia)
- Woolworth South Africa
Education and Certification
University of York: BSc (Hons) Computer Science