Gary Hull is a Partner with Columbus Consulting and has been with the organization since 2005. Gary is a retail specialist focused on improving corporate performance through better planning, execution and analytics for retail, wholesale and manufacturing companies. He has over 20 years of experience with retailers, software companies, and consulting firms with functional expertise in both planning and inventory management. As a project leader, business consultant and functional system designer, Gary has successfully implemented over 30 planning solutions for companies ranging from apparel to hard lines.
- Designed and implemented Merchandise Planning system for specialty retailer chain.
- Upgraded Merchandise Planning system for off-price retailer.
- Designed and implemented enhancements to Merchandise and Location Planning systems for specialty apparel retailer.
- Implemented Merchandise Planning system for the retail division of a global multi-channel brand.
- Enhanced and upgraded merchandising planning system for sporting goods retailer.
- Implemented merchandise planning solution, with a focus on process automation for sporting goods retailer.
- Conducted business process review and made recommendations for global multi-channel brand.
- Configuration and Testing of an assortment planning solution implementation for specialty apparel retailer.
- Ann Taylor
- Brown Shoe
- Chico’s FAS
- Dollar General
- Francesca’s Collections
- Limited Stores
- Michael Kors USA
- Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Neiman Marcus
- Sports Authority
- Urban Outfitters
- Dollar Tree
- Bob’s Stores
Education and Certification
Eastern Illinois University – BS
Eastern Illinois University – MBA