Dawn Milanovich is a Partner with Columbus Consulting. Dawn has worked with a number of retailers, domestically and abroad, in the Assortment Planning, Item Planning and Allocation capabilities. She understands the business needs and is hands-on through all phases of a project from design through technical integration, testing and training.
Prior to joining Columbus, Dawn held several positions during a 7-year career with Mac Tools including; Project Director for POS/MMS installation and Financial Operations Controller. Dawn spent 17 years with various divisions of The Limited and has experience in all areas of Accounting Operations (Sales Audit, Inventory Control, Point of Sale, and Financial Reporting) as well as Planning and Allocation.
- Worked with a shoe retailer to design requirements for an Assortment Planning solution and designed the system to meet those requirements. Managed functional and end-to-end testing.
- Implemented an Assortment Planning system for a UK division of a large international department store. Worked closely with UK business owners to define requirements and document for technical development. Managed test case execution to insure application met technical as well as functional requirements.
- Implemented MID Allocation Application for a specialty retailer, participating in functional and technical mapping and design. Performed integration and functional testing and assisted in development of training materials.
- Designed, Implemented, Tested and Trained a Predictix Planning solution for a specialty retailer.
- Tested interfaces for an E-commerce site connecting to all financial systems including; sales, credit card settlement, inventory, data warehouse, and general ledger for a specialty retailer
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Limited Stores
Education and Certification
Western Kentucky University – BA